Buzz sessions are collaborative brainstorming sessions. They are not meant as a gripe fest, or a place to diminish the works of others. The intention is to inspire, collaborate, and create ideas for the future.
2. Take the prompt and come up with answers to present
3. Engage the community around you for ideas
Rules of engagement
1. It is not about debating if the idea is valid, but figuring out how to make it happen... no matter how unpractical it might be.
2. No outright disrespect of others (present or not) will be permitted.
3. No disparaging previous efforts
The Buzz Session notes will be sent to all participates and kept stored online for future reference.
Attendees are encouraged to share and engage with others in the Fortuna Found Facebook group about these topics